Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Another Feeder Hack

 Or more like a waterer hack. Some time ago I purchased a set of feeder/waterers for the bunny and wound up only using one. The other was able to be a supplemental waterer for the Hens. It sits on their porch and they seem to like the colder water over their coop waterer, which is a 5 quart one. The trouble I've been having is being able to catch it when it's empty.

I went to Tractor Supply looking for a fishing bob, which they didn't have. An employee suggested a ping pong ball. Nice! I found a neighbor who plays competitively and has a stash of about 40 balls that he can't play with. But they are suitable for pet accessories and cat toys! And they come in such vibrant colors!









#feederhacks



No comments:

Post a Comment

Using Those Ole Chicken Feed Bags!

Main food for the Hen Owners is 25lb bag of Kalmbach Organic layer pellets. I have this on a subscription from Chewy.com to ensure that we d...