Monday, February 1, 2021

Getting Used to the Snow...

 ...just a little. 😁

Right around sundown, I let any of the Hen Owners out who wanted to explore. Only the Buff Orpingtons were interested, but they did not wander far and Raptor was the most adventurous.




As much as they normally like to explore and wander, Raptor just seemed more interested in wanting to follow me. I had briefly left them to go to the garage. As I returned, she turned around and went back towards the coop though she remained outside. Red jumped up to me to be carried. Guess they've been getting less cuddles with the winter weather.

Penny and Z didn't seem too interested in coming out. Though Penny stuck her head out.

They're such funny and interesting little ones.

#winterchickens #snowchickens #petbufforpingtons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Using Those Ole Chicken Feed Bags!

Main food for the Hen Owners is 25lb bag of Kalmbach Organic layer pellets. I have this on a subscription from Chewy.com to ensure that we d...